The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 ( eighteenth May, 1955 )
We are Providing Hindu Court Marriage in Delhi. The word Marriage is know as word “Vivaha” (Sanskrit) and word “Vivaah” (Hindi) in India. As indicated by Hinduism the marriage a ceremony known as “Sanskara” through which both a couple tie up themselves with each other in a celestial bunch for display life and up and coming lives. At the end of the day Hindu Marriage is an association of male and female to seek after Artha, Dharma and Kama together.
The Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 is material to Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists. A religious marriage which has just been solemnized can be enlisted under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. The Hindu Marriage Act is relevant in situations where both a couple are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have changed over into any of these religions. The Hindu Marriage Act accommodates the states of a marriage where under the husband ought to be the age of 21 years and lady of the hour of 18 years; they both ought not be inside the level of precluded relationship.
Documents Required For The Registration Of Court Marriage
1. Visa Size Photographs four every one of Boy and Girl both.
2. Affidavitmust be bore witness to by Magistrate/S.D.M. or then again Notary Public with Register Entry No.
3. Private Proof (Voter Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License, Bank Passbook , Matriculation testament , Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
4. Date of Birth Proof (Voter Card, Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
5. In the event that any gathering is divorced person Certified duplicate of Decree of Divorce conceded by the Court.
6. In the event that any gathering is dowager/widower Death Certificate of the dead mate.
7. On the off chance that any gathering is a Foreign Citizenor holding a remote Passport or is having outside private address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the gathering/No Impediment Certificate/NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
8. Two Witnesses Both ought to be real (Voter card, Driving License, Passport, 2 Passport estimate photograph – one of these)
9. Marriage Invitation Card, if accessible.
Hindu Court Marriage in Delhi
Court Marriage in Delhi